Thursday, December 27, 2012

Blog Switch

You may have noticed a few things changing (slowly) around here. Or if you're on 20something bloggers, you may know I had been contemplating splitting up my blog.

Guess what, I am, and it's already in the process of happening (hopefully it will be done in full by the new year).

This address, mylifeinalabcoat.com will be focused on just that, my life as a graduate student in the health sciences. While my new address mylifeoutofalabcoat.com will become the home of my personal/lifestyle/everything else blog. By keeping the two distinct but still connected, I hope to adress potentially two different audiences, as well as develop the academic-y nature of my writing.

Anyways, if you are a follower here, and would like to continue following me, click on over to mylifeoutofalabcoat.com and follow there. If you are interested in reading about grad school, the health sciences, and my opinions on academic success then stay right where you are.

Sorry if things get confusing for a while, but really I thought this was the best direction for me to be headed in.

Hope you are enjoying your holidays! I sure am!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...